Surbiton based shoes at last
81 Maple Road Surbiton KT6 4aw 0208 390 5673
Established in 2003, sells beautiful shoes in soft leathers made in Spain, Australia, France and Italy and clothing with an unusual twist from British, Danish, Australian, Dutch and Italian designers.
Accessories from the UK, Luxembourg (Konplott) , Italy Italca scarves and hand made handbags by Campomaggi
- Bitte Kai Rand: bright colours in wearable styles
- Sandwich_ clothing: soft everyday, easy to wear with a twist
- Ilse Jacobsen great looking chic clothing, smart or casual
- Stella Forest very French and quite different worth a try!
- Back by popular demand One Season Australian cotton and linen cool, fun and flowery!
spring/summer 19 shoes, sandals & pumps
- From France Arche soft and out there
- NEW Les Tropeziennes sandals with an edge and fun style pumps
- Geox leather trainers of course this seasons must-have
- Emu Australia sandals for on the go.
- Maimai Italian trainers well made with great detail and style.
Owner Sarah Taylor has years of retail experience, has lived in Surbiton for 33 of those years, understands and listens to her customers.
"There's a fantastic local community in Surbiton, very friendly, very supportive and very loyal! Maple Road is a popular road to visit. I founded the award winning Surbiton farmers' market back in 2009, which takes place in Maple Road on the 3rd Saturday of the month and is celebrating 10 years this year, we have a great local newspaper The Good Life which is fun and full of facts about the area, either coming up or historical, always an interesting read. if you are in the Surbiton area, pop into the shop, it's small, but you will find something a little bit different"
shoes at last has a great atmosphere, both luxurious, homely and affordable prices for women who want to be noticed.
Opening times: closed Mondays in February.
Monday to Friday 10.30am until 7pm. Saturday 10am - 6pm & Sunday 11am - 5pm.
Thank you for delicious shopping experience today. I love my purchases.
Everything you stock has an edge of style, quality, design & comfort. I’m always on the lookout for these things – plus that something a little unusual. You never disappoint. See you again.
Comments: Shoes at last is a gem , so lovely to have this independent boutique with always something new to tempt me. I\’ll definitely recommend shoes at last to my friends.
Molly from Esher
Comments: Hi Sarah
I love my new Bitte Kai Rand grey wool skirt and long line cardigan, it was just right for my dinner party. Your shop is lovely with so many interesting labels and such helpful staff, I’ll be back for more !
Vanessa of Thames Ditton