shoes at last
81 Maple Road Surbiton KT6 4aw 0208 390 5673
Established in 2003, sells beautiful shoes & boots in soft leathers, from Spain, Australia, France and Italy and clothing with an unusual twist from British, Danish, Australian, Dutch and Italian designers.
Accessories from the UK, Luxembourg (Konplott) , Ingrid Rossi London jewellery, Italy Italca scarves, handbags by Amilu
- Bitte Kai Rand: bright colours in wearable styles
- Sandwich_ clothing: soft everyday, easy to wear with a twist
- Ilse Jacobsen great looking chic clothing, smart or casual
- Marble Scotland: a great find, good quality, bright colours & great prices
- Soya Concept: made with a modern twist also well priced.
autumn/winter 19 shoes & boots
- From France Arche soft and out there
- C.doux very popular styles in soft leathers
- Geox leather trainers & boots of course this seasons must-have
- Emu Australia warm sheep skinned lined boots for wet and windy weather
- Patrizia Bonfanti Best selling Italian ankle boots, well made with great detail and style.
Owner Sarah Taylor has years of retail experience, has lived in Surbiton for 33 of those years, understands and listens to her customers.
"There's a fantastic local community in Surbiton, very friendly, very supportive and very loyal! Maple Road is a popular road to visit. I founded the award winning Surbiton farmers' market back in 2009, which takes place in Maple Road on the 3rd Saturday of the month and is celebrating 10 years this year, we have a great local newspaper The Good Life which is fun and full of facts about the area, either coming up or historical, always an interesting read. if you are in the Surbiton area, pop into the shop, it's small, but you will find something a little bit different"
shoes at last has a great atmosphere, both luxurious, homely and affordable prices for women who want to be noticed.
Monday to Friday 10.30am until 7pm. Saturday 10am - 6pm & Sunday 11am - 5pm.
Must tell you, the dark red suede ankle boots by C.Doux worked a treat with winter evening dresses last and this week. Looked good and kept my feet warm!!!
Comments: Shoes at last is a gem , so lovely to have this independent boutique with always something new to tempt me. I\’ll definitely recommend shoes at last to my friends.
Molly from Esher
Comments: Hi Sarah
I love my new Bitte Kai Rand grey wool skirt and long line cardigan, it was just right for my dinner party. Your shop is lovely with so many interesting labels and such helpful staff, I’ll be back for more !
Vanessa of Thames Ditton