s h o e s a t l a s t
81 maple road surbiton kt6 4aw
0208 390 5673
Established in 2003, sells beautiful sandals, trainers & pumps in soft leathers & cottons, from Spain, Australia, France, Italy and lovely clothing with an unusual twist from British, Danish, Australian, Dutch and New Zealand designers.
Accessories from the UK, Ingrid Rossi London jewellery.
Limited stock of the wonderful Maple Road scarf, made in Italy and designed by Lisa Tolley
- Bitte Kai Rand: bright colours in wearable styles
- Sandwich_ clothing: soft everyday, easy to wear with a twist
- Marble Scotland: a great find, good quality, bright colours & great prices
- Soya Concept: made with a modern twist also well priced.
- Foil: NEW linen in bold prints & colours with great styling
- From France Arche soft and out there
- Geox leather trainers of course this seasons must-have
- Emu Australia sandals for hot summer days!
- Patrizia Bonfanti well made with great detail and style, first time showing sandals this season.
Sustainable: the collection is chosen with great care and consideration, clothing and shoes are made to last, which reflects in the style and quality.
Owner Sarah Taylor has plenty of retail experience, has lived in Surbiton for 34 years, understands and listens to her customers.
"There's a fantastic local community in Surbiton, very friendly, very supportive and very loyal! Maple Road is a popular road to visit. I founded the award winning Surbiton farmers' market back in 2009, which takes place in Maple Road on the 3rd Saturday of the month, we have a great local newspaper The Good Life which is fun and full of facts about the area, either coming up or historical, always an interesting read. if you are in the Surbiton area, pop into the shop, it's small, but you will find something a little bit different"
shoes at last has a great atmosphere, both luxurious, homely and affordable prices for women who want to be noticed.
Monday to Friday 10.30 am until 7 pm. Saturday 10 am - 6 pm & Sunday 11 am - 5 pm.
Must tell you, the dark red suede ankle boots by C.Doux worked a treat with winter evening dresses last and this week. Looked good and kept my feet warm!!!
Comments: Shoes at last is a gem , so lovely to have this independent boutique with always something new to tempt me. I\’ll definitely recommend shoes at last to my friends.
Molly from Esher
Comments: Hi Sarah
I love my new Bitte Kai Rand grey wool skirt and long line cardigan, it was just right for my dinner party. Your shop is lovely with so many interesting labels and such helpful staff, I’ll be back for more !
Vanessa of Thames Ditton